
Little Kiley gets cuter and cuter every day! If that's even possible. She is getting so strong, and learning a ton! I can't believe how much she can do now! It's a lot of little things, like using her hands, and reaching out for things, and holding on to her rattle or other toy. She has laughed a couple times, and rolls over ALL the time! I'm afraid to tear my eyes away from her, in case she does something new! :) I love that little girl!
Ok, onto an update. Kiley had her 4 month check up on Friday, and got her first round of shots (we held out on her 2 months shots). She is now 13 pounds 6 ounces and is around 25 inches in length. She is perfect! She did ok with the shots, the last one though made her really upset. Poor little girl. I am not looking forward to her 6 month shots. She's a healthy girl! :)
We have been busy busy for the past month. Kiley had her first visit to Disneyland, we flew to Georgia to see Andrew graduate from Officer Candidate School, and we took a vacation to Lake Powell in Utah! Kiley has added 5 more states to her list, so that makes 9 total. She is a well traveled baby! :)
Here's a few pics for the moment. Once I can get my camera hooked up right to my computer, I will upload some more that haven't been posted on facebook yet. Bye for now!



You're right. It's been confirmed: Kiley IS the Sweetest, Cutest and Best Baby In The World!
ReplyDeleteSigned, an unbiased Grammy