Friday, June 25, 2010

We're Back!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been enjoying Kiley way too much to get away and do this. She is napping at the moment, and I don't have much else to do, so here I am!!!

Kiley is now 12 weeks old!!! Crazy. We have been doing great. Kiley is sleeping longer at night now, still wakes up 1 or 2 times in the night, sometimes more... we're working on it. She smiles and coos now. I have put her in her bumbo chair, and she can hold herself up pretty well now (picture below). She is a well traveled baby now! lol, she has been in Texas, Arkansas and Missouri now! :) We visited our grandparents this month, it was so much fun to see them meet Kiley and play with her. They absolutely LOVED her.... who wouldn't though! :) She sucks her hands a lot and is trying to find her thumb. I'm pretty sure she will be a thumb sucker, its cute to see.

She is just a joy to be with. Her smiles are the best EVER!!! :)

I hope to update more often on here, especially since we have family out of state who don't get to see her much. We'll see how my updating will work out, its hard to tear myself away from the little one! Well, here are some pics for now, ENJOY!















No comments:

Post a Comment