I had an ultrasound this week, and found out she is already measuring around 7lbs. She is not head down yet, which she should be at this point. Hoping that she will flip around soon.
Some new things this week is swelling. I have some in my hands and feet, but mainly at night. I do not have the feeling to "nest". I really wish I did, cause theres lots to do around the house, I just don't have the urge, or energy, to do it.
I am so ready for her to be here now. I want to see her face, I want to see who she looks like, me or Andrew! Also, Im tired of being pregnant! I hate wearing maternity pants now, I hate trying to find something to wear everyday. I do love feeling her move around, and will miss that, but Im ready to SEE her move in person now. :)
P.S. Anyone have some tips on how to get her to go head down?
Yay not long to go now!!
ReplyDeleteGetting her head down... sit backwards on a chair (with the back of the chair gently against your tummy and lean over it!), if you have an exercise ball you can sit on that too (the way you lean forward really helps), clean the floor down on your hands and knees (it really helps!), and lots of walking! That's all I can remember!