Thursday, March 4, 2010

35 week update!

5 WEEKS LEFT!!! I can not believe it. She's gonna be here so soon, it seriously just baffles me how fast its coming. Happy though, I am getting so excited to meet her. She is still a little mover. Her movements are not big, they are always small, but enough to still enjoy it all. I think she is picking up some of my shy characteristics, haha. She still doesn't move much for anyone else. Only a few people have felt her move. So funny how she can be so active and then when someone comes into the room, she stops moving! She doesn't do that with Andrew though, of course. She moves a lot for him. And, she didn't do that with my sister Val. Its fun to think she's playing a game with people, like my sister in law, Leah. Baby girl Gunderson plays this game with Leah the most. :) Hopefully Leah will feel her move at least once before she is born. We shall see!

Updates for this week: We are registered at the hospital now, so when she decides its time, all we have to do is just show up and have a baby! No paperwork required, so that's nice. We also took a tour of the hospital about a week ago, so we know where to go and where we will be staying and all that. Also, had a Dr. appt today, and heard her heart beat, still going strong.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good week!

(my camera decided it didn't want to take any good pics, so I have no belly pic for today. I will try to get my other camera out tomorrow and try to get a belly pic up then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment