Thursday, February 4, 2010

31 Weeks!

We are now counting down in single digits! 9 weeks left until my due date! That is unbelievable, I can not believe that she is going to be here soon! The pregnancy is still going great. I still have no swelling in my feet or ankles, which is nice, and still sleeping pretty well through the night. There are some nights where I wake up and lie awake for a couple hours, but its not every night, so I'm happy for that. I've been somewhat moody lately, but not every day, and I still crave sweets. Mainly chocolate. :)

Ok, here is my 31 week belly shot...

I feel huge!!! If I compare my 28 week shot to this one, i look like I've grown so much.

Our "little nudger" :) is a big mover now. Sometimes it feels like shes doing flips in there, but I still enjoy it all. I have my monthly check up next week, so I will update again then. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment