Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Need Help!

So, I am trying to decide between these two beddings. Hoping I can get some input from some of you!
Our crib is black, so I don't know if one will work better then the other, but here are the two crib sets...





I love them both! I can't decide!

3 comments:

  1. they are both cute but i say if ur having a girl go all out PINK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say the second one because it is gender neutral. Who knows when Baby Boy Gunderson might be coming along!! Also, Andrew is sick of pink...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you are having a girl, I think the pink one with the little birdies is adorable! Plus, if you have a boy next you would want to get something really boyish like airplanes... If Andrew is sick of pink already, boy is he in trouble:) hehe

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete