Had my 4 month checkup this week, and wanted to report :) that everything is going great. Belly Bean's heartbeat is strong, I've gained the perfect amount of weight so far, and my bloodwork is all normal. So, the pregnancy is still going smoothly.
As for some symptoms, I am getting headaches that last too long, so that is no fun. Luckily, its not everyday. Very little dizziness once in awhile, and my craving for hot cheetos has stopped. Good thing too, cause I wanted them all the time, and there not at all healthy. Fruit is my favorite snack now. :) Still pretty emotional too. I think that is pretty much it. I will try to get a belly pic up later. :)
Adios for now!
P.S. November 19th is the day we will find out if we are having a little boy or girl! :) Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment